Veteran Service Officer
Provides information, referrals, and resources on education, employment and business, death benefits, and other important topics. The majority of a service officer’s work involves an application for VA disability benefits.
Resources For Veterans And Their Families
- To connect with stories for help and hope, click here
- For American Legion information click here
- To purchase American Legion merchandise click here
- To find events in our area, click here
- Veterans Photo ID Card – Montgomery County, PA click here Entitles cardholders to discounts at more than 700 vendors. click here
Veterans Crisis Line
The Veterans Crisis Line connects Veterans in crisis and their families and friends with qualified, caring Department of Veterans Affairs responders through a confidential toll-free hotline, online chat, or text.